At Educare Playskool, we are dedicated to creating a nurturing, stimulating and welcoming environment for all children. Our unique programs incorporate a variety of educational theories, while always keeping the child’s best interest in mind and allowing for hands-on, experiential learning. To find out more about us, keep reading or feel free to get in touch.
At Educare Playskool, our mission consists of providing a warm and nurturing environment where children feel safe. Our unique Childcare Center offers various activities that are specifically designed to encourage each child’s growth. Through cooperative play and creative activities, kids reach their social, emotional and physical milestones naturally and with ease.
Educare Playskool is a long day care service, which has been established since 2000. We cater for young children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years.
Our centre provides:
- Trained and qualified bilingual staff with years of experience
- Nutritionally balanced meals and beverages (milk and water) with ongoing support by health professionals
- High quality, educational and multi-cultural and pre-school programs
- Regular yoga, exercise and tai chi classes
- Munch and Move Program
- Music and Movement
- Basic languages skills in various languages(ELLA – program)
- Basic computer skills & awareness
Educare Playskool offers families with young children an opportunity to experience high quality care and education. We have an extensive range of stimulating and educational indoor and outdoor equipment and activities. This provides fundamental building blocks for life-long, holistic learning and development.
Our centres have a general daily routine that makes the day run smoothly and efficiently. Therefore, giving the child a sense of security and stability.
Our educators are highly qualified and have many years of experience with children of all ages. We surpass the required number of qualified and trained educators, providing the highest quality of care for the children.
- To provide children with a high standard of learning in all developmental areas so that they can achieve their full potential.
- To instil independence, confidence, creativity, curiosity and problem solving skills to each child in their own unique way and help them to become critical thinkers.
- To establish and maintain good rapport with families and seeing them as partners.
- To provide opportunities of discovery and exploratory learning within the centre and networking with other professionals and the broader community